WELCOME TO LIVINGSTONE JAN THIEL BEACH RESORT.
Below we inform you about a number of practical matters. We wish you a pleasant stay at our beautiful resort.
- Reception opening hours: 7:00am to 11:00pm.
- Our reception can be reached by calling+5999 747 0332.
- Pets are not allowed in the resort.
- Security is available 24 hours a day by dialing +5999 685 5011.
- Upon Check-in you will receive a (white) towel card. Please use this card to pick up your pool towels at our reception. Towels can be changed daily. We will charge $25.00 per towel in case they are not returned.
- Check-out must be done by 12:00 noon. A late Check-out is only possible upon availability and costs $45 (check-out before 3 p.m.). Guests who check- out after 12:00pm without notice will be charged $50.00.
- At Check-in there is a block on payment on your room number. Your credit card can also be used on your room number in order to pay for food and drinks during your stay.
- We kindly request you to treat our property with respect. Furniture and inventory may not be moved from the room.
- It is not allowed to place or use extra furniture of (kitchen) equipment in the houses or hotel rooms.
- It is not allowed to barbecue at Livingstone Jan Thiel Beach Resort.
- All visitors, who are not registered, must pay an admission to Livingstone Jan Thiel Beach Resort. This also applies to your family and acquaintances who want to visit you. You must indicate this to reception staff one day in advance. All visiting guests must report at our security gate. There is a maximum number of visitors per unit (hotel rooms / apartments 3 people and villas 4 people).
- Children between the ages 2 to 12 must pay 10ANG and adults must pay 15ANG per person.
- Do not run; the floor can be slippery after it rains or when using the pool.
- The power supply at Livingstone Jan Thiel Beach Resort is 110V in the apartments/villas. Our Senseo coffee device and the bathroom have 220V connections. All hotel rooms have 220V connectors. At the reception you can purchase an adapter plug if necessary.
- Utilities such as power and water are extremely expensive on the Island. That is why we ask you to take the power consumption into account. When you leave the room/apartment/villa we ask you to turn off the air conditioning and lights. Thank you very much for this.
- If you have a rental car, you must have a parking ticket which must be placed on the dashboard. You can get this at the reception. The car must be parked in the parking lot at your apartment/villa or at the hotel building.
- Please take others into consideration between 10:00pm and 7:00am (regarding possible noise complaints).
- It is not allowed to reserve sun beds or cabanas around the pool with a towel or bag. These will be removed by our staff.
- The use of glassware is strictly forbidden at the swimming pool.
- In and around the swimming pool, our guests must wear appropriate swimwear.
- The sun beds may not be moved from its original positions.
- There are several waste bins around the pool. We request that you use these to dispose of waste. The waste bins by the pool are not intended for trash from your accommodation.
- Swimming is not permitted between 7:00pm and 7:00am.
- Children under the age of 12 may only use the swimming pool when accompanied by their parents or supervisors.
- The use of the swimming pool is entirely at your own risk.
- Diving is not permitted in the swimming pool.
- The instructions of the staff must always be followed.
- It is not allowed to bring your own audio equipment.
- The use of the playground is entirely at your own risk.